CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 107 days of Iodine, 10 weeks of 100 mgs.

Montmorency Views: 1,081
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,278,772

Re: 107 days of Iodine, 10 weeks of 100 mgs.

Thanks for replying.

To be honest, by Pauling standards, that's not a lot of C. (Although of course it is by conventional medicine standards).

People doing the "Pauling Therapy" (see the Vitamin C Foundation website) aim to get to bowel tolerance, which varies from person to person, and also varies for the same person from day to day.

However, to take it in that kind of quantity (could be e.g 15-20g per day), it would probably be better to take it as pure l-ascorbic acid, because you probably don't want to be combining it with zinc, etc, if taking it in large amounts. Any amount of C is safe, but that's not true of minerals.

You can just dissolve it in water (or juice), and drink it down (spread over the day), but that probably wouldn't be convenient at work, and there is also the issue of the acid on your teeth.

One way round this is to put it into empty capsules that one can buy online, then it can easily be swallowed with a swig of water. (1 capsule would probably be about a gram). This is what I'm currently doing, partly to save my teeth, and partly because to take the amount of C I wanted to take, I was taking in what felt like gallons of water, and it was a bit too much...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)