CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hyperinfection patients
 
david1o1 Views: 798
Published: 4 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,278,157

Re: Hyperinfection patients


I still am alive after many years of being infected and feeling parasitic worms moving, contracting, biting, in almost all parts of my body... (even in the eyes, ears, scalp, brain...)
From the parts that i have seen when doing cleanses (high enemas + fasting + ingest anti parasitic worms plant parts), it seems to be a mix of adult tapeworms, Tapeworms larvaes, and toxocara larvaes.

I think that my parasitic worms problem is not caused only by the parasitic worms but may also be caused (the overgrowth) by a too high load of some toxic substances in my body...
Hulda Clark mentioned that some toxic substances seem to decrease the efficiency of the immune system cells.
From what i remember of my past experiences, i think that i may have a load of mercury (from tooth fillings that i had when i was a teenager/youngadult), of lead (from lead jewerly/toys dusts, that i played with when i was a kid/teenager), and also maybe of some meds that i have ingested when i was a kid/teenager/youngadult.

Also Hulda Clark mentioned that some substances can dissolve the eggs shells of the parasitic worms eggs and consequently alter the life cycle of the parasitic worms and probably produce an autoinfection (the egg shell being dissolved, the larva can start to infect the human body directly).

The problem is that all doctors that i have consulted so far, either are ignorant about the existence and impact of these things (parasitic worms and toxic substances) or don't consider them as important factors which can impact human health, or don't know what to do about it. I have tried several official anti parasitic worms meds, several times, without a noticeable effect on the targeted parasitic worms...
I have also tried to ingest some chelators (from foods) without a noticeable effect on my eliminations organs or immune system cells.

It is not easy to know what is really effective or not when most official doctors are ignorant or don't care and when the producers/sellers of alternative treatments are spreading false/distorted/exaggerated information just to sell their products... (always ask : where are the proofs ?)

Even if some days are bad, some days are good :), i am still alive and functional, with the ability to think clearly, and enough energy to do what i want to do, so for this i am grateful and happy.
You don't need to be infected by parasitic worms to be sick, there are others factors (harmful airs, harmful drinks, harmful foods, harmful meds, lazyness, lack of sleep, lack of thought/emotion control, which can also destroy you)

Keep trying.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.265 sec, (2)