CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lugols for ear drops?

Montmorency Views: 2,793
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,154,728

Re: Lugols for ear drops?

I just asked a similar question in another thread, but I might as ell continue this dialogue here:

I see people aren't recommending Lugol's inside the ear, but what if it were mixed with some oil?

I quite like the idea of getting Iodine direct to the idea, since it (like many parts of the body) definitely needs it). I alway worry a bit about H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) as that can also irritate the ears IME, and it's not essential like Iodine is (well, Oxygen is, I suppose).

I like the painting idea, but how do you actually paint? Do you literally use a little brush, or just use a dropper and let drops fall on to the skin? Unless you had someone to help, I can imagine that could be messy.

Perhaps another approach is to temporarily increase the normal internal dose and hope that sufficient would get to the ear in the normal way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)