CureZone   Log On   Join
hello friends, request your input,

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 460
Published: 4 years ago

hello friends, request your input,

Hi friends,

i had a few big insights today, arising with regard to (that is, from) women and nutrients, nutriment, and (why they are) living longer than men, (so the pop. knowledge goes); and connected to women who are connected/committed to daily making food...-good food- tasting it in small amounts...

I don't want to say too much more, since I think I ought to put these insights down on 'paper' - i feel they will contribute to everyone's grasp of nutriment.. . . It is all very basic, but, not easy to see, amidst the fog wall of contraction/disinformation. . . .

So I wanted to ask, You All,
does anyone have knowledge of good women on the edge of the health and healing and wholeness paradigm,

esp. those who embrace water fasting, etc... (which denotes a big LEAP, imv, )I'd love to connect with these. . .†

Would welcome your connections/suggestions! Also, any ideas of where to publish an essay that feels a bit breakthrough... but totally natural.

Hope everyone is well, and flourishing, (PS- sometimes "flourishing" needs to be seen as/in tiny increments, and to be highly blessed, for its true contribution! Regardless of appearances. This blessing -for real- can be like the golden key, that causes all beneficial change to speed up.)

Onward then, with LOVE,

(Alos- please feel free to PM me, if you think the thread is too 'off-topic'. Thanks!)

Best,
Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)