Black-Walnut is a plant form of iodine. It kills a lot of stuff and detoxes a LOT of things like other halides and metals from tissue and glands.
I felt a lot better with the detox when adding in the co-supplements for iodine:
Here is the list of co-supplements:
Recommended minimum daily dosage for those in good health with minimal detox.
If you decide to supplement with iodine, you should take these co-supplements:
- - ½ tsp Natural Celtic Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Redmonds Salt or Hawaiin black salt
- - - If the Sea Salt is pure white, it is unacceptable (minerals have been stripped out )
- - 200mcg selenium (L-selenomethionine preferred)
- - 400 mg Magnesium - Glycinate preferred
- - 2,000mg Vitamin C - Ester-C preferred - do not take with iodine
- - ATP Cofactors caplet contains both 100mg B2 & 500mg B3 non-flushing in the correct ratio. Take 1/2 caplet with Iodine up to 25mg, then one caplet for each 50 mg iodine,
- - - Cost Per Day for required supplements = 75 cents/day, 12.5mg iodoral = 25 cents/day
- - - All prices from Amazon.com ( Free shipping > $25 )
* Complete Details at http://tinyurl.com/Iodine-Supplements