CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 10 obsessing about "bad" food

gurgle Views: 180
Published: 16 years ago

Day 10 obsessing about "bad" food

Well, I'm on day 10 so far and it's been pretty smooth, except for the obsessions about food that I love and I know is not what my body needs; sausage rolls, pork pie, steak and mushroom pie, fruit tarts, tea cakes, dim sum on and on and on. It's hard not to spend all my time just looking at recipes (I refuse to pick up a cook book right now). Is there anything I can do? I was hoping a relatively vegetarian, juicing, mostly raw diet would look much better to me since I'm sure that I don't need to toxify myself again with the old way of eating.
I haven't had any detox crises yet as I've seen described in the list and my stomach isn't hungry like it was in the first four days.
I feel lighter and better and feel that I could go on for a long time on this which would be fine as I have many pounds of spare fat
to burn. DOes anyone else experience unhealthy food cravings? What's up with that? DOes it get better? I don't want to go off this and jump into full on cholesterol suicide like Ann-Margret bathing in a tub of pork and beans (If you're too young to remember that, just see the DVD of Tommy; on second thought, don't.)
Is there a "letting go of toxic food" crisis? Hope to hear from you all and thanks again for this wonderful forum!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)