CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What would you do ? Gut. Dysbosis?

slowsmile Views: 761
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,277,242

Re: What would you do ? Gut. Dysbosis?

If I were you I would not got to the doctor if you have candida, parasites and bacterial infections. The ones you should focus on eliminating as quickly as possible are the candida and the parasites because these have a huge ability to lower or seriously compromise your immune system. Doctors stool tests for candida are also notoriously inaccurate and some doctors dont even believe that systemic candida exists to the extent that they will think its all in your head and you are psychotic. So if they offer you anti-depressants -- pay the $200 and leave their office pronto. And don't ever take antibiotics if you have a fungal or parasitic infections -- unless your want your fungus to spread very rapidly. Reasons here.

I had systemic candida 10 years ago and cured it myself and it has never returned. I'm not a doc, but I've been studying candida since my cure in order to help other people with this awful disease. I don't sell anything and I'm not after your money -- but you're going to have to learn all about candida to cure yourself. I only give advice according to my own experience.

Here is some useful info as well as my own cure protocol for candida. You don't need to spend your money on anything else. You just need to focus and understand what kind of disease you are really up against and its a disease that is not so easy to cure. If you have some understanding of your problems and some willpower then you will likely be able to cure yourself of all your problems. But if your attitude is casual, looking for convenience with little understanding of your problems -- then no chance of a cure I'm afraid. 

Author: Candida: Killing So Sweetly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)