CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver cleanse during or after MC?

firegirl Views: 784
Published: 16 years ago

Liver cleanse during or after MC?

Hi All,
First of all, thanks to everyone for all the helpful information and encouragement on this forum!
I am on Day 14 of the MC. I have been doing it 1-2 times a year for the past 9 years, but this is my first time for more than 10 days. I usually do the Hulda Clark Liver Flush at the end of the 10 days.
What I'm wondering; is it better to do the Liver Flush a few days after I've started eating again? I don't have any health problems, just do it to maintain my current health. The times I've done the liver flush, I've passed lots of chaff and granules, but no stones. Would I get better results if I do the Liver Flush when I'm finished the MC? Any information would be appreciated!
Thanks and all the best to everyone out there!

PS. I just read the FAQ's and got some info from there reagrding this topic - Thanks! ©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

Hi All,
First of all, thanks to everyone for all the helpful information and encouragement on this forum!
I am on Day 14 of the MC. I have been doing it 1-2 times a year for the past 9 years, but this is my first time for more than 10 days. I usually do the Hulda Clark liver flush at the end of the 10 days.
What I'm wondering; is it better to do the liver flush a few days after I've started eating again? I don't have any health problems, just do it to maintain my current health. The times I've done the liver flush, I've passed lots of chaff and granules, but no stones. Would I get better results if I do the liver flush when I'm finished the MC? Any information would be appreciated!
Thanks and all the best to everyone out there!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)