CureZone   Log On   Join
double bacon cheese burger

paintedfeet Views: 1,148
Published: 16 years ago

double bacon cheese burger

so it's day eight.
I'm looking forward to finishing up a couple of paintings due in a gallery next month and starting on a series of small abstracts-MC and creativity really go together well-i've found myself resolving some designs and a project i've been working on for a few months! I feel very lucky that my office is actually a studio where i can drink my lemonade in peace, paint, and go to the bathroom when i please.lol.
The SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) is making things come out that look like hairballs!!
My biggest complain so far is the sore on my tongue that hurts so bad-i've just been putting chloraseptic on it and spitting it out, but it doesn't help much-anyone know how to numb it?
My waist is back to 25"!!(it's been two years..)
Last night i dreamt i ate a giant double bacon cheeseburger and it made me violently sick. I woke up i a great mood and can't wait until friday when i'm going to fix a delicious arugula salad with avocadoes and sunflower seeds and my homemade honey mustard dressing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)