CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Of course they do...

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

High PPM Silver Facts
Smaller Particles means the fastest penetration into viruses and...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Best Deals Dr. Clark Zappers & Cleanses!
Free shipping on orders over $100!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Zappers

High PPM Silver Facts

Natural Cancer Remedies

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Hulda Clark Zappers

High PPM Silver Facts

Natural Cancer Remedies

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

Hulda Clark Zappers

High PPM Silver Facts

Natural Cancer Remedies

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine

david1o1 Views: 7,794
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,274,524

Re: Of course they do...

[quote]
we are going to realize the whole of 'modern' medicine i.e. the big pharma backed medical industry (other than emergency medicine) is mostly a huge lie.
[/quote]
Concerning chronic health problems, a lot of problems seem to be related to the entries of harmful substances in the airs, foods/drinks, and harmful organisms, and also the charges of these harmful substances and of these harmful organisms.
But for the repair of traumas, irritations, cuts, broken bone, modern medecine is better than "traditional medecine".

[quote]
When they decided to make up all these diseases which they based on what were actually just parasite infestation symptoms, and then lulled us into forgetting we most surely do have parasites, and convinced us all these new 'diseases' were being discovered that they just happened to invent 'drugs' to 'cure, or manage,
[/quote]
If this has been done intentionally, this is an enormous lie and scam, but it could also be simply because where money goes, things grow, especially when the education system and the medical system is so interconnected.

[quote]
Then along came people researching resonancy stuff like Rife and Dr. Clark. I don't know if Rife could measure the frequencies like Dr. Clark, who found a parasite and a toxin involved in every single one of their 'new diseases'.
[/quote]
Maybe if you decide to believe everything they claim.
Personally i have more trust in Royal R. Rife than in Hulda Clark because the technology was at one time used by others people who also reproduced and confirmed his theories, his experiments, his results. This is not the case for Hulda Clark , she has published several books with many claims, vagueness, inaccuracies, errors, and then what ? Then some opportunists decided to build and to sell devices based on Hulda Clark claims. But where are the proofs that any of this is true ? After all these years, i have not seen one objective proof that the electric signal produced by a zapper can kill parasitic worms, or protozoas in a human body. But if you have, please show us.

[quote]
So yah--they hate zappers because they kill their secret weapon, parasites.
[/quote]
After years of experiments with different electric signals produced by different devices some are well known some are custom made, with more intensity than most users, during more time than most users, with a "positive offset" more magical than most users, with a sharp waveform, with different frequencies (the popular ones and the secret ones), and the killing effect seems so ineffective or insignificant, that the whole technology looks like a joke, or rather like a big lie so that some zappers/frequencygenerators sellers can make money. But at least the idea to alter the structure of some harmful molecules or some harmful organisms with electricity made sense. But then comes the CAFL with even more nonsense : now you can cure diseases with specific frequencies... The problem is that some diseases can be caused by a combination of different factors, so the idea to get rid of all factors with one frequency is stupid. (eat high fat, stay sit all day, and electrify your body with your zapper/frequencygenerator and you will stay healthy and fit...)

[quote]
Belittling, or criticizing, or being the 'voice of reason' as to why zappers are just quackery, or calling people morons or crazy if they state their successes with the zapper,
[/quote]
My moon rock helps me to get rid of parasites more effectively than your zapper, this is true because i say so. Don't criticize me or you are an agent of the government trying to suppress my magical super efficient technology. (i can claim unjustified things all day too...) You can buy a moon rock here : moonrockdevices.com/antiparasitesmoonrock.html
Also you can see the incredible results of this experienced user here : youtube.com/watch?v=morebsandhype (there is no proofs because the FDA will put me in jail if i provide a proof)

[quote]
I'd bet you most of the 'nay' sayers answering this thread are in fact shills, trying to drive people away from what actually is the real solution to most all of today's chronic 'diseases. Of course, since they've started pre-infecting the parasites with virus, bacteria, and of course fungus, you might want to add herbs too. [/quote]
I bet that most of those who always agree with zapper sellers without ever criticizing any of their claims or suggestions are in fact shills, trying to convince ignorant desperate infected people to buy their devices (see, i can do it too)

[quote]
Sorry but zapping never really killed those for me, but herbs sure did.
[/quote]
At least you are honest about that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.937 sec, (3)