CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Of course they do...

david1o1 Views: 7,654
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,274,497

Re: Of course they do...

[quote]
Yes, definitely superior coverage, especially for the mid area.
[/quote]
Except in the head area, so all parasitic worms which can move fast enough can go hide in the head, very good !

[quote]
Yep, sadly, we are seriously hobbled in what we can say.
[/quote]
You have already spread enough unjustified claims and vague suggestions during all the previous years. I have seen your webpages and forum posts be edited several times in order to remove all your exaggerations, distortions, lies, just to dodge the critics and convince ignorant desperate infected people that your zapper can kill all "parasites" (=protozoas and parasitic worms). But what you don't realize is that the best zapper of the world is not yours, it is the "best zapper", or maybe it is the "ultimate zapper" ? or maybe it is the " parasites zapper" ? or maybe it is the "zapper extreme" ? or maybe it is the "nano zapper" ? or maybe it is the "terminator zapper" ? or maybe it the "bullshit zapper" ? I am not sure so i will buy all of them. (and guess what ? none of these zappers sellers provide any objective proof that any of these devices manage to kill all kinds of parasitic worms in a human body. Just words and hype)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.641 sec, (1)