CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Long term use of 100mg Iodine. Years, centuries, studies???

Montmorency Views: 1,170
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,271,792

Re: Long term use of 100mg Iodine. Years, centuries, studies???

Quote: "A difference I have noticed the last year is that whenever I paint a scratch, cut or something with iodine, it stays there for 2-3 days. While in the beginning it was gone in few hours."

Interesting: theoretically, it shouldn't make much difference, given the amount that just evaporates.

However, I don't think you are the first person I've read who has had a similar experience, so maybe the skin painting test is more meaningful than some people think.

I was going to say that I also share the slight concern about >50mg doses, given that even the Iodine doctors are fairly cautious about high doses. Even Dr David Derry said something about high doses for long periods being dangerous, although I don't think he spelt out what the danger was.

Perhaps it's just that they are/were all M.D.s with licenses to lose and they had to be officially cautious.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)