CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Great, don't waste Your fast!

fastingForEczema Views: 6,685
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,276,069

Re: Great, don't waste Your fast!

If I would see a cow I would not kill and eat it, but I'am pretty sure that I would eat smaller animals such as pigs, lamb etc. But I will see anyway how my body will react to meat. I dont think that I will eat meat in the next couple of weeks anyway (when I break my fast my plan is to first try fruits, than salad, than vegatables and than I may try fish and than everything combined, I'am not sure about juices though). Obviously I like also vegetables, fruits and nuts. Hopefully after my waterfast I will be again able to eat fruits without that my lips will burn and get red. When I was younger and was healthy and had no eczema I could eat fruits without any problems, so I think when I'am cleaned out fruits will be no problem.

And to the topic of meat: Watch for example this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--1AEHcLmuk Those guys are as natural and as human as possible, and they eat meat (and fish). So I dont know about all those statistics.. I think what is more harmful is grain without letting it prout.

I have some sort of a thyroid hypofunction, but it is kinda normal and it doesnt need to get "medicated" (at least the doctors say that, but if I'am honest I dont give a f*** what doctors say).

And to give a update about my water fast: My skin around my eyes and a little bit on my face got worse, but overall my skin improved quite nicely. I have the feeling that I have always little areas where the skin gets worse, while on every other part of my body my skin gets better. The night was itchy but nothing crazy and far better than before the water fast. Over the day I was weak and layed in my bed a lot, but I think that is part of the game and some sign of detox. Monday or tuesday I will get my cocunut oil, that may speed up the healing process a little (even though I dont really have to put anything on my skin, I think my skin can handle everything alone). But this whole fasting doesnt make so much fun xD Hopefully I will get over this soon.

Yeah whatever I'am looking forward to day 5. Hopefully my skin will continue to get better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (2)