CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: snowed in? bored? where is everyone from?

carolson Views: 833
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 227,565

Re: snowed in? bored? where is everyone from?

Yes, my advice is to hang in there! I know its hard, especially the first three days.
If you had to eat something, at least you didn't head to McDonalds! You made a good choice, so just keep going. I would suggest that you drink more lemonade, you can have as much as you want, so drink until you aren't so hungry and out of sorts. Also drink lots of water. With all that drinking the hunger will eventually go away. Also, try doing something to take your mind off of the fast, keep busy. As for the swf problem, that seems to be pretty normal, all I can say is that the more you do it, the less of a big deal it seems. On my last fast I just got up 2 hours before I had to leave the house and made time for it. I found I could get a few things done around the house inbetween trips to the bathroom.

It's not easy in the beginning but it will get easier! Keep going, don't let the fact that you ate something effect you moving forward, but do understand that when you eat something it effects the cleansing effect of the fast. and you'll be fine. The benefits of this fast far outweigh the discomfort and challenges it presents. Good luck.
Carol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)