CureZone   Log On   Join
eating on the MC

Views: 920
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 227,565

eating on the MC

Hi Lyza--

I know all about the temptation to eat. This is day 21 for me and I was REALLY HUNGRY until day 16, now I am rarely hungry. But, here is what I know to be true: the fast gives your digestive system a break, and having nothing to digest for a while actually helps control your appetite. Every time we give in, even for a little bite of something, we get our digestive working again, and that stimulates our appetite.

On my first two days of the fast, I think I drank 15 glasses of the MC! I was so, so hungry. Then, I reduced it to about 10, and now I have to really try to remember to have at least 6!

I would really urge you to just have more of the Master-Cleanse every single time you get hungry. Eventually, I think your hunger will become manageable.

Regarding the SWF, it can be a challenge. Here's what I do: I have an hour commute to work, so I only have water when I wake up, and then heat up the water before I add the salt, and then take it with me to drink during the second half of my drive. Once I get to work, my office is near a bathroom, so I just make a lot of trips. And it's ok. Some days I hardly go at all, and others, it's like every 10 minutes and I don't understand that, but it's outside of my control. About an hour or so after I drink the SWF, I have my first Master-Cleanse of the day.

It has worked out fine for me. The first few days were the hardest, so remember that and hang in there! It's really, really worth it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)