CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OXYPODER and HUMAWORM Liver Flush

iodinelmnop Views: 1,185
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,275,411

Re: OXYPODER and HUMAWORM Liver Flush

- I don't do Diet Debate s, that is for the lower orders.

-All good points you made, but If I had a plate of fruit and a bed I would never be able to kill someone with them. Toxic meds and chemo I think would be easy to kill with, but killing with a bed and fruit takes a special kind of skill (or ignorance). And I have not gone into how many people were damaged by high fruit, there are many.

Ideally I think the fruit diet is the best, however personally I temper this with common sense and see a lot of people who don't eat this way get equal or better results than with fruit. It's similar to Moritz who had everything look perfect and then checked out too early - something is fishy. So the only logical conclusion is that there are many roads that work. Anyone who feels the need to make their way the only way, or to force (subtly or overtly) their way to others are on the bottom rungs.

You read Moritz's book on my rec - you're welcome - so that's cool you're learning things. But in my eyes you're still a noob. I'll give you 30 other books to read that are equally enlightening, then spend a few years absorbing the knowledge, then we can have a good discussion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)