CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ill after water fast extreme weakness please help

Views: 2,101
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,274,920

Re: ill after water fast extreme weakness please help

Ok, I would definitely say the benzo based anti-depressants are the culprit of this.

Look into detoxing benzos. You may be shocked, they are said to be the hardest drug to endure the detox of.

About the deficiencies. I don't think that is what is causing your symptoms, BUT with detoxification of this magnitude, you are going to need some supplement help.

I know the Natural Hygiene frowns on supps, but I had to give in and take them and they help a lot when you find the right ones for you, which takes some trial and error.

Since you have no known mercury, I think chlorella would be the place to start. It's a whole food, and has tons of chlorophyl which is great as a detox aid.

B complex is a must, get one without synthetic folic acid like Nature's Made B Complex.

Vitamin C, selenium, zinc and possibly introduce kelp at some point. Trace minerals are really helpful too when detoxing like this

Epsom Salt baths daily will help tremendously in aiding the detox, but you will have to start slowly and see how you react.

I think once you research the benzo drugs, you will understand your situation better and can then find the right path for you. It may or may not include Liver Flushing right away. You might have to build up your mineral reserve first.

It's all about the liver for you at this point and getting it to release the drugs without it feeling like it's killing you in the process.

Good luck to you!

HM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)