CureZone   Log On   Join
Bread and spread

Views: 2,689
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,274,891

Bread and spread

A bare bones way of raw garlic ingestion is as follows, and it is not for everybody, just something I practiced years ago and sometimes still do:

Bread. Butter or spread. Chopped raw garlic.

When I say spread I make my own. LouAna refined coconut oil, heated just enough to get a melt, some live culture sour cream, some salt, a whisk. A short stint in the freezer to get a quick partial stiffening, then a transfer to refrigerator. If I do a good job on this, and I do have it down at this time, it rivals butter as a spread.

I have made my own bread (high in whole wheat flour content) with that homemade spread.
The bread heated (often toasted), the spread applied, chopped raw garlic on top.

Perhaps the easiest way to get raw garlic into my system in a simple enough way that incorporates buffers that compliment but don't distract from the application of raw garlic power.

The whole wheat flour staves off diabetes.
Likewise the raw garlic.
The spread is very healthy, being coconut oil and the probiotic that is live culture sour cream.
Worms hate the salt that goes into the spread.

Again, as per my other posts, a sharing of notes.
Not advice.
Not a, "do this."
No.
Simply something I have done and still do from time to time in raw garlic ingestion terms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.438 sec, (1)