CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ill after water fast extreme weakness please help

plunder Views: 2,051
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,274,417

Re: ill after water fast extreme weakness please help

uff i didnt get that i have rplies already until now. thank you for your reply!
ok so,
i have no amalgam.
yes i did take some allopathic drugs before, stuff for pain, thyroid hormones, 5 years ago anti-depressants for half a year. sadly i was living mainstream western lifestyle, diet and medication wise, also some alc, cigs, drugs until 5 years ago. im now 25.
the water supposedly was spring water in costa rica. but somebody researched that the ph was way too low. nobody else in my fasting group had or has stuff going on like me now though.
i had vaccine for hep a+b
about the parasites: wouldnt they have died during a 37 day Water Fast and be gone? at least thats what the superviser told us then. and i dont really know much about it. like what the body can get rid of during a Water Fast and what it cant. do you have more info on that cause i cant seem to find anything online. so effectively the body is having trouble illiminating the toxins wastes etc from what died or was released during the fast?
unfortunatley all raw makes the weakness much worse. so im having some simple cooked things with it. i dont know why that is so.?
so the parasites would be giving me more than normal hunger?
you said you've been where i am. does that mean you did a long Water Fast and then had symptoms as im having them now?
im sorry if i ask uninformed naive questions, i am confused.
what do you think about deficiencies like mentioned in the other post?
i am very grateful for your help!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)