CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 5 Okay

gurgle Views: 587
Published: 16 years ago

Day 5 Okay

I'm on day 5 of my first Master-Cleanse and it seems to be going fairly well. I'm reading the forum and drinking lemonade and plenty of water. I did the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) twice yesterday and the day before. I read that it could wash out some nutrients so I will try to go without the evening flush but it seems to help. I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that I find myself looking forward to a quart of warm salt water in the morning since I'm not able to indulge in my habitual coffee. ( I weaned off coffee and tea in the two weeks before the cleanse which I think helped curtail headaches etc in the first three days).
I think the hunger/cravings are easier today. Yesterday on day 4 I had images of all the comfort food that I could think of. It was interesting to tie that to what I was actually feeling in my midsection and then drink some water or lemonade and find myself thinking of something else. It seemed to get down to getting through a half hour or an hour at a time all day yesterday. I've been mixing maple syrup and molasses (from Trader Joe's) in varying proportions depending on how much I want sweets; more sweet in the morning, and also because I bought a bunch of maple syrup to prepare and I just want to get rid of it. I actually prefer the molasses. My favorite is using the molasses and lime juice. THe smooth move doesn't work for me and gives unpredictable returns (!) so I can't plan my day to be away from home and bathroom.
I'm learning a little about how much I'm emotionally tied to food and how much it seems to feed me when I'm actually needing something else like conversation or exercise or just a few deep breaths. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Thanks to all you forum folks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.781 sec, (1)