CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just started iodoral, great effects BUT fatigue, add SSKI?

BurntMarshmallow Views: 1,566
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,273,321

Re: Just started iodoral, great effects BUT fatigue, add SSKI?

Hi Rainbowz,

I understand completely. I still miss tea and it's been over four months since I stopped. At first I switched to coffee again, but then my thyroid started making it's presence known in my neck, and for a time, I thought my throat problems were silent reflux, and the recommendation for that is to avoid coffee and avoid caffeine. I quit coffee, and then I was totally lost in the mornings.

I found this product called "teeccino" which is a caffeine free coffee alternative, and it also is made using tea bags, which I like. It's easy. I ordered the sample pack with four flavors from amazon, and I like the hazelnut flavor a lot. I add a lot of steamed milk and it's like a latte then.

Sometimes I make spiced hot milk, with ginger and cinnamon, pepper, cardamom and star anise. It's not quite like the chai I used to drink with tea, but it's nice.

I will try normal coffee sometime soon, once everything going on with me stabilizes. I don't want to be wondering if it's the caffeine from the coffee or if my thyroid has gone hyper on me. A couple weekends ago, my heart rate was up to 85 all day, even though I was just laying around.

I didn't know about the tannins in tea and iron. Is that also true for red wine?

Like you, this iron thing is guesswork for me. I had a physical, but they didn't check my ferritin. I'm feeling so done with doctors right now. All of my improvement has been through my own research online and help from people on here.

When I added iron, I was afraid of side effects like constipation that everyone complains about, but I haven't experienced it at all, even at 60mgs a day extra iron (split between two meals). I think that is a sign I'm absorbing it, and also that my body needs all of it. I need to look more into that though. Not sure how you know if you have filled your iron stores and can stop the supplements.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)