Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MH 108 Views: 1,008
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,273,048

Re: never ever ever hungry anymore

Hi there
HELLO

, I'm happy to have found your site as I desperately want help ! I'm 16 years old,
OK

167cm, about 50kg (it varies but between 47 and 52 I guess).
OK, I DON'T GET INTO METRIC MEASURES---SO TOO THIN, JUST RIGHT OR TOO HEAVY WHEN POUNDS ARE NOT KNOWN.

Anyways, I seem to have a few different problems and to be honest, I can't take it anymore !!
OK

Feeling this bad is making me crazy !
SURE

Okay, so, the first problem I have is amenorrhea.
OK

With under eating, lots and lots of stress and pain with family struggles and probably another factor,
TEENS HAVE IT BAD EVEN WHEN THERE ARE NO HEALTH PROBLEMS…TEENAGE SUICIDE IS HORRIBLE AND ALL AROUND AND MOSTLY OVER THE OPPOSITE SEX ISSUES AND AD FAMILY ISSUES AND PROBLEMS AND IT JUST ALL ADS UP----SO YOU SEEK ANSWERS WHERE EVER IT TAKES YOU…..QUITE OFTEN A GOOD CHURCH OFFERS THE MOST HELP VIA FRIENDSHIP/AID--OTHERWISE THERE IS 1 FACT: IF WE WANT TO KEE ON LIVING, WE NEED TO LOVE GOD AND TRUST ALL TO GOD--NO MATTER WHAT ALL THE PROBLEMS AROUND US ARE----FOR THE SIMPLE FACT, IF WE CAN LOVE GOD---WE FIND SATISFACTION WITH GOD AND CAN LIVE WELL WITH OUR BEING PERFECT TO OTHERS….SELF-LOVE LEADS TO BEING HAPPY IN ALL SITUATIONS--JUST HAPPY IN LIFE TO HAVE A NEW DAY---

1 SIMPLE RULE:
EACH NIGHT AT BEDTIME, SAY A LITTLE PRAYER TO GOD THANKING HIM FOR THAT DAY AND IN THE MORNING, THE SAME AND SAY PLEASE GUICE ME TO THOSE THAT CAN HELP ME AND ME TO THOSE I CAN HELP----AND THAT PRETTY MUCH COVERS LIFE ON EARTH. THE LAST THING YOU EVER WANT TO FIND YOUR SELF DOING IS NOT TRUSTING GOD WITH ALL. ONCE GOD IS THE CENTER OF LIFE, THEN YOU HAVE LESS STRESS--KNOWING GOD HAS THIS ALL IN CONTROL AND GOD WILL GUIDE ME EVERY MOMENT OF MY LIFE….MY LIFE IS WHAT GOD WANTS ME TO LEARN BY….JUDGING OUR SELVES WITH OTHERS NEVER WORKS, NEVER BRINGS PEACE AND HAPPINESS…LEARNING TO BE ONE ON ONE WITH GOD BRINGS PEACE IN ALL SITUATIONS...

last time I had my period was almost a year and a half ago...
MOST WOMEN TODAY ARE POORLY EDUCATED ABOUT MONTHLY CYCLES---IN GENERAL, THE EARLIER YOU START---THE QUICKER YOU ARE GOING TO DIE…..TODAY SOME GIRLS HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM BY AGE 5-10 AND NORMAL EXPECTED BY 13---WHILE IN FACT, NOT HAVING A PERIOD UNTIL LATE TEENS-20 IS MORE WITH NATURE AND SIGN OF LONG LIFE.

A PERIOD FOR MOST WOMEN IS AN AVENUE TO EXPEL WASTE AND THE MORE WASTE THEIR IS; THE MORE THE WOMB IS ABUSED AND BECOMES THE MONTHLY DUMP WHERE WORMS FLOURISH. AND WITH THIS SAID---WOMEN WHO DO NOT TURN THEIR WOMB INTO THE MONTHLY DUMPING GROUNDS--WILL NEED PROPER ELIMINATION ORGANS SO THE WASTE EXITS THE BODY PROPERLY---SO I AM ASSUMING YOU ARE TOO THIN AND YES, SO YOU DON'T HAVE ALL THAT WASTE TO EXPEL, SO NO PERIOD WOULD BE "NORMAL"…..WHILE GIRLS THAT EAT ALLOT, OFTEN WILL HAVE VERLY LONG AND VERY PAINFUL PERIODS AND DEVLOP INTO A DISASTER AS THE ORGANS ARE OVER WORKED.

At first I thought it would come back the next month but nothing.
MUCH OF WHAT MEDICAL VIA SCHOOLS EDUCATES BY IS FALSE OR EXTREMELY LACKING---HEALTH CLASS IS NOT A TRUE HEALTH CLASS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS--THEY TELL YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE IN LIFE..

I've spent hours looking it up online and the only information

INTERNET MAKES EVERYONE AN AUTHOR AND YOU WILL FIND 50% BAD MIXED IN WITH THE GOOD…THE GREATEST WOMAN'S BOOK I HAVE EVER READ DATES BACK TO THE 1860'S WHAT I CALL THE SITZ BATH BOOK…BEST INFO ON HOW WOMEN FUNCTION I HAVE EVER READ.

I found was to completely stop exercising (except walking a little bit to go to school, etc, and maybe a little bit of yoga) and to eat as much as possible, meaning 3000+ calories a day.

EATING CORRECT IS ESSENTIAL, EATING BAD ONLY BRINGS ON MORE PROBLEMS. THE BEST EATING BOOK EVER WRITTEN WAS WRITTEN IN THE 1930'S AND WHAT I CALL BOOK I. MOST ALL GREAT HEALTH BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY MEDICAL DOCTORS OF THE PAST AND PRE 1950, PRE INTERNET.

I try to practice yoga for a few minutes daily, approximately 20 minutes each time.
OK AND YOGA/STRETCHING IS WONDERFUL.

The second one is related to the information about eating more. I simply love eating.
OK

I really enjoy food
OK

but I never feel hunger anymore.
OK

Since about November, I don't wake up hungry,
OK

I'm not hungry at lunch nor at dinner.
OK

If I don't eat for 7 hours, I won't feel the slightest difference,
OK

. I've tried doing a kitchari cleanse once or twice but the effect was unnoticeable. People think this isn't an actual problem but it honestly is. It is very irritating and because of this, I don't how what or how to eat anymore and I've lost my appetite. My mum makes my favourite meals but I hardly feel like eating it. Also, we eat quite healthy : rarely fried foods, no added sugar, no processed foods, fruits and vegetables daily, simple foods cooked with ghee.
And the final one, is, I think, caused by all of the above : I do not digest anything well, I am constipated quite often (stools every 5 days maybe). I am actually currently at home instead of school because I'm not feeling well and I have a strange feeling (maybe bloat ?) in my tummy.

HEALTH VERSES EATING
EATING CORRECT PROMOTES GREAT HEALTH
IF YOU HAVE MUSCLES/STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE---THEN YOU ARE EATING/DRINKING CORRECTLY…..

IF YOU ARE THIN/WEAKLY/POOR IN HEALTH, THEN DIET NEEDS ADDRESSED ASAP…YOU NEED TO READ/STUDY/UNDERSTAND WHAT I CALL BOOK I, IT IS THE BEST HEALTH BOOK EVER WRITTEN….FOR A NEW PERSON DOING THE STUDY GUIDE I MADE FOR THAT BOOK WOULD EDUCATE YOU SO FAST AND BRING YOU FORWARDS IN LIFE…..

This leads me to have headaches,
NOT GOOD, LOSS OF CIRCULATION FROM BEING TOO THIN IS NEVER GOOD FOR THE BRAIN. AND PLENTY OF OTHER REASONS FOR HEAD ACHES AS WELL.

have trouble being happy because of how terrible I always feel
SURE

and to have trouble sleeping
KEY TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
POOR SLEEP WILL EAT THE MUSCLE RIGHT OFF YOUR BONES WHILE YOU ARE IN BED.

(I literally cannot sleep after 7am).
IDEAL IS TO WAKE UP AT DAYLIGHT, SO 6-7 AM IDEAL PATTERN TO GET INTO AND GO TO BED BY 11 AT NIGHT.

I honestly feel like everything about me has gone wrong and I am quite envious to be honest when I see people jogging, my friends laughing all the time and me, never feeling well.

I really hope you'll be able to help me or at least lead me in some direction.

The most annoying, irritating thing is not being hungry.
Thank you soooo much !!

FACT:
YOUR FOODS NEVER MAKE UP "YOU"…..EATING IS A LEARNED HABIT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE---BUT WE DO NEED PROPER ESSENTIAL PLANT/TREE MINERALS AND NATURAL TREE FATS IN OUR DIET FOR BEST HORMONE/BDY FUNCTIONS.

PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
WEIGHT ESSENTIAL
LEARN YOUR PERFECT WEIGHT, SEEK THAT PERFECT WEIGHT AND AFTER AGE 30, GAIN 10 EXTRA POUNDS SO YOU HAVE A LITTLE TO FALL BACK ON IF YOU GET SICK.

AT 16 YOUR PARENTS NEED TO LEARN AND YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO START READING HEALTH BOOKS.

AT AGE 16 YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN AND IDEALLY BEING HAPPY WITH OTHER KIDS YOUR OWN AGE WOULD BE BETTER OPTION AND NOT HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT LIFE SO YOUNG---BUT ALL TEENS TODAY HAVE A MAJOR WORLD WIDE PROBLEM--WHAT I CALL BOOK 2 & 3……..YOUR PARENTS NEED TO BE THE ONES DOING THE READING AND PREPARING YOU FOR ADULTHOOD. SO UNTIL THEY GET WITH IT--I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE STUCK WITH THE INTERNET AND ANYTHING FREE YOU CAN LEARN FROM----SO THERE ARE ENDLESS FREE BOOKS ABOUT PROPERLY EATING…YOU CAN READ ABOUT FASTING, EATING, LONGEVITY FOR A LIFETIME VIA FREE INTERNET SOURCES.

ASK YOUR PARENTS TO TAKE YOU TO THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR IN YOUR AREA AT LEAST 1=ONCE EVERY 30 DAYS AND EXPLAIN TO YOUR CHIROPRACTOR YOUR ISSUES AND HE SHOULD HELP YOU MORE THAN ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL CAN, IF NOT, THEN YOU HAVE THE WRONG CHIROPRACTOR.

SADLY BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE, YOUR HANDS ARE TIED IN MANY WAYS, AS IT IS YOUR PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY TO READ/LEARN/SUPPLY YOUR NEEDS.

HUMAN FOODS ARE FROM THE TREE, THAT IS THE FIRST THING TO LEARN. NEXT IS LEARN ABOUT YOUR WATER----A CHEAP BOOK FOR $5.95 BY WATERWISE WIL OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE HORRORS OF WELL WATER AND EVEN WORSE--CITY WATER.START WITH THESE BASICS...

BLESSINGS,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.031 sec, (5)