CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dizziness/brain fog, other severe symptoms from ONE dose of 50 mg Iodine

Ginagirl Views: 2,033
Published: 4 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,273,060

Re: Dizziness/brain fog, other severe symptoms from ONE dose of 50 mg Iodine

My vertigo / dizziness was different; every day like if I was on a rocking boat. Related to a PTSD ( trauma approx 10 years ago ) After that it came back whenever a situation that triggered it. But gone now.

For me (before iodine) I was helped by taking loads of salt (himalayan) but not cured until Iodine and a host of other supplementation (vit B, C, potassium, magnesium +++) Some recommend start with adrenals before thyroid, it may be worth a try. I addressed them both at the same time and succeed, but I was on no medication.

What medication are you taking for tachycardia? Some of these may cause vertigo.. Medication in general is hard on the adrenals.

Palpitations, arrhythmia are connected to hypo thyroid as well; had it big time. It is like a puzzle, I had to start in one end and just find the pieces one by the other. Best of luck:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.407 sec, (1)