CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting 3rd Day Molasses vs Maple syrup, SWF, lemons from juice bar

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
gurgle Views: 952
Published: 16 years ago

Starting 3rd Day Molasses vs Maple syrup, SWF, lemons from juice bar

I'm starting the 3rd day on MC, and I'm still hungry, but I"ve been able to deal with it by drinking either lemonade or water about every 30-45 minutes. I've been reading the forum a lot over the last 3-4 weeks getting ready to do this and it sure is helpful to see the experience of others and the support offered. A couple of things: I have been trying out molasses vs maple syrup and find that I actually prefer the molasses for the most part; it's less sweet and seems to have a lot of iron and calcium, although it makes the lemonade look like coffee. I actually have been finding myself mixing molasses and maple syrup in varying proportions depending on whim; more sweet in the morning and more molasses in the evening so as not to get too much Sugar near bedtime. It seems to work fine. Is there any problem to that?
Also the SWF; I actually like it. I put two teaspoons of coarse Sea Salt in a quart container and put in a pint of boiling water and stir to dissolve. I then put in a pint of cool water which gets it to the temperature that is comfortable to drink. As I've heard on the forum it's like broth in the morning and I found myself actually looking forward to it today.
I'm doing it with three other guys in my office and one went to Jamba Juice this morning as he is starting today and forgot to bring
fresh lemons. He came back with a 12 oz cup of lemon juice that they squeezed for him and they used the whole lemon. My question: would it be okay to use it like that; with the whole peel and everything? I hope so because it sure would be convenient at work instead of squeezing lemons at my desk.
Well I hope to post as long as I'm on the Master-Cleanse and I also want to thank all of you who post here. Reading your experience has helped me start this thing already!
squ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.986 sec, (1)