CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite die off symptoms
 
illys / elisah Views: 1,496
Published: 5 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,272,009

Re: Parasite die off symptoms


It would help if you posted the ingredients or name of the parasite cleanse you ordered.

The symptoms you mention sound a lot like what I experienced when I first used borax-water!

My system wasn't ready for all the dieoff.

Adjusting with smaller doses and slowly increasing the dose helps a ton there.

Try splitting one packet up into 1/4 dose morning, 1/4 dose night, then the same 3 days, 1/2 morning, 1/2 night for three days, and then full dose until you're done?

dizziness and lots of urination can be caused by dieoff, definately. If you've got fresh apples in the house, eat them, and drink a little bit of salty water (about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon per glass)! (sea salt is best) Those are good sources of elecrolytes. If you've got molasses, you've got a double-whammy source of good electrolytes - 2 tablespoons in 1 liter of warm water with salt can help replenish you.

Electrolytes are used up during urination like that.


Is this the first time you've ever parasite-cleansed?
If it is, there may be more than just Mexico-bugs being taken care of! ;)
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)