CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how to cope with social pressure when fasting?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
lauphoto Views: 822
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 227,127

Re: how to cope with social pressure when fasting?

Hi

For me it wasnt too bad. I made a committment to myself that I would do this for 10 days. That commitment to myself was more important that the temptation of hunger. I work as a cater waiter a few nights a week. I pass wonderful bite sized delicious foods. To me, eating ANYTHING was just not an option. I am finishing up my day 10 today. And I am done. A great experience but this is what I planned. It actually got easier for me. Feeling hungry, have another drink. Is it pleasant, or taste as good as a grilled cheese sandwich, but stick to a plan. I was successful for 10 days also because I ALWAYS made sure I had the lemonaide with me. And I also brought a peppermint tea bag with me so If I went out with friends afterwards, I could at least order a tea and use my own bag. Honestly, Im not the most disciplined person in the world. But I think its worth it. Good Luck
Bradley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.892 sec, (1)