CureZone   Log On   Join
too tired to sleep

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
glaxony Views: 510
Published: 6 years ago

too tired to sleep

Three days ago some friends of mine, a married couple, were watching TV and he says to his wife that he doesn't feel good. Then he started throwing up blood. Then he was dead. Just like that. Here today, gone five minutes later. So we are having a memorial service for him next Tuesday.

And there is a party tonight that happens every year. Big Big party. I bet there were several hundred people there the last couple of times I went. But tonight, Hadon collider day, the party is very small. Not even 100 people. That was weird enough.

But I am sitting talking to the gentleman who is hosting the memorial service for the guy who died on Tuesday. He is telling me how he never feels the least bit upset when someone dies because he knows they have gone to a much better place and he really really believes that. He admires them. Then he goes outside, falls down, hits his head on a rock, his legs start flailing, and he doesn't want to get up when the seizure, or whatever, stops. He just keeps telling everyone he feels terrible and he doesn't want to move.

Then I start feeling like the ground is moving underneath me and I nearly fall down, twice. And I lose my balance a little bit twice more. All I wanted was to leave the stupid party, but the guy who rode with me says he thinks he might be able to score with a lady, and he isn't ready to go yet. He keeps telling me to wait a minute. On the way home he explains that he hasn't had sex since his girlfriend broke up with him a few months ago, and he was enjoying flirting with people.

too tired to sleep

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)