CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting definately not full answer, but part

Views: 804
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,269,785

Re: Fasting definately not full answer, but part

Yeeh it was juice fasting, buyed the juices from store. I am not sure about the cause of the pain, But only vegetable food or juices favor copper and lack zink.

I feel unsecure to do DiMarco " master of health" things becouse he seen some holes on hes` wisdom, like promoting biotin for candida or saying that we would do better if we cleaned the gut from all microbes,

I think you are right about fasting & cancer, and if i had cancer i might just do long fasting, but i dont have information about how fasting really effect to candida, theres just sooo much storys out there and hard to really see who talks right and who dont, for expample this one talk about how candida effects to mind :

https://oilwellessentials4health.wordpress.com/2014/01/16/candida-the-master-of-punishment-and-reward/

Whats TFC ?

Aaah yes the Sumerians,Babylonians , i gues you are right, Humans seems to have obsession to mess up bodys with heavy metals

Is there good essential oils for candida ?

When i did the 2 week juice fasting i feeled GREAT! No doubt at all i could continue it easely 1-2 week,or even more, the only reason i stopped was the stomach pain, becouse it seemed to go worse the longer i was in fasting. I do wonder do i have low stomach acid condition,and could that cause the pain becouse with no acid on stomach cause the bacterias living there causing fermentation,which then can produce acetaldehyde, and that is one bad stuff .

One more concers about long fasting, how does the good gut bacterias stay ok with no food ? I think candida can just go to hibernation mode and just wait the day you open the fridge.

let us know how you doing with the fasting ok

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.421 sec, (1)