The ear got infected, unknown infection, it burned like acid, yellow, brown, red puss came out, the middle ear drum ruptured. It was horrible, Doctors did nothing but test, bill, and watch.
Taking meds without a plan, idea of what parasite you have, is a plan for failure. Start with lab tests, tongue ph, hair and mineral analysis, PCR stool test from a reputable lab, done within 24 hours of collection.
Starting meds, without testing is a bad idea, identifying them gets harder. I took GDX test thinking I was getting PCR analysis. They stopped doing PCR analysis, and I did not know it when I spent 1300,00 for a worthless test.
I knew I had roundworm, when IVM quieted them down.
Pinx showed me in the stool, I was infested with parasites. It has been a real learning curve, but I have almost solved the problem in less than one year, that is when I knew I had parasite infection.
8 years, 22 doctors later, I had to solve the puzzle by myself. Doctors are a bad news joke.