My doctor said, that most people are sensitized to mold are not able to go back to a house ...that is what he has seen again and again .
Life is short, many times we have to make decisions that are so hard especially when it comes to where one is going to live.
Once your in a clean environment you can really start detoxing it takes time effort, and energy but just hang in there be patient.
PLEASE READ THIS
I learned recently that you need more than just cholestyramine because different binders, bind to different strains of mold! Meaning you need several binders, like Clay, Charcoal Cholestyramine Red Clay, Zeolites, Super activated charcoal and chlorella I would jump start the process with detox IV with an expert