CureZone   Log On   Join
What's good for what.

illys / elisah Views: 973
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,269,700

What's good for what.

Well, I went out and bought myself a little booklet with color illustrations of danish herbal medicines (monks and everyday folk used to use it). It's only like a 20-page basic introduction, but it's got instructions and everything, what herbs are good for what, etc.

As for what's good for what, if you look around on 'the fasting connection' (thefastingconnection.com ) you'll find some real good info. It's the art of stopping the digestive system to initiate the body's own repair processes. I've done three day water fasts..

It's not the easiest thing to do, what with toting around an insulin pump and having to do pre-prepared basal-rate lowerings and adjusting temp basal rates to compensate when blood sugar drops too low, but I'll be honest, I feel.. wonderfully clear-headed and upbeat at the two and three day marks. It's very encouraging, and makes me want to see if I can do more. :)

Plus fasting's the fastest way to clear out candida nests. Dry fasting? Bye bye buggers, miss no-mercy (my own body) is taking all the wind and water out of your sails, no more nosh for you. You're the food now!

The reports shared on the forums at TFC include links to and summaries of work by a dry-fasting doctor from Russia who worked with all sorts of patients, including about 40 patients who had varying levels of radiation poisoning from the Chernobyl accident. That doctor reported only one incident of death from the radiation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)