CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed and At a Loss

SickOvr10yrs Views: 1,412
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,269,255

Re: Depressed and At a Loss

Thank you so much for the information. That's really helpful!

You say you lost your ear in 95? Can you explain? What exactly happened?(if you don't mind me asking)And do you know what made your ear drum pop? And what would a stint in your ear do?? Since you've had such serious cproblems with your ear. Can you tell me at what point do they do surgery?

If the doctors don't do anything to help me then I will definitely try taking those meds... But how do I know what kind I have?? I've taken about 4 different types of meds for about 4 different types of parasites bit they still seem to be there. That's why I would actually rather just go to the doctor rather then try to take antiparasitic meds on my own that way if they do have to do surgery on my ear then they can maybe finally find out what's been making me sick for so long. If they do find a worm, I know they have to remove it, but doesn't that also mean they have to give me meds to get rid of the parasite??

I also have a lump on my back about the size of a quarter maybe a little bigger. I've had it about 5 years. Ive been to the doctor for it once about 3 years ago and the doctor (he was actually a P.A.) tried to tell me that it was not a big deal and that I was obsessing over it. Which I wasn't. Though he still wrote out an order for a ultrasound. I never made the appointment for it partly because of what the doctor said (totally stupid on my part) and I'm just afraid of what it could be too. When i go for my ear which will probably be tomorrow Im definitely going to get my back looked at again. I'm wondering if it could turn cancerous because I read that parasites cause cancer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)