CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed and At a Loss

reri17 Views: 1,657
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,269,040

Re: Depressed and At a Loss

I am in nearly the same boat as you. I had my son in July and by december I began experiencing some weird motions in my stomach. I thought little of it until one day I went to the bathroom and had a very strange bowel movement with little strands etc. I think giving birth / recently having a baby certainly effects our immune systems. After the abnormal stool I believed all was well. In january, while still breastfeeding I made the mistake of taking plan b as a form of birth control. Just a few days later my belly hurt to the touch...I believe this medicine suppressed my immune system further and allowed these things to travel all through my body. I began to feel movement everywhere. They were no longer just in my belly. The movement is sometimes visible. I had a, dr. Who believed my symptoms and treated me presumptively to me safe with albenza, I thought it would clear me right up but that wasnt the case. I didnt eat enough with the meds the first time... so he gave me another 2 week dose. I mentioned a concern for strongyloides bc I had an abnormal chest xrays with opacities in it and he prescribed me 1 dose of ivermectin...then another dose a few weeks later then 2 more doses a month later, after taking these meds I had trouble breathing, chills, and a rash show up at the time I didnt know this was a sign of die off...now I do. But I am still very much infected. My eyes have twitched, I have constant ticking in my head, I wake up with chest pain and paper cuts in random spots on my body as though some of them are escaping. I think my immune system has since come back but it is unable to differentiate the parasite from my own tissue, and presently I am testing positive for a very rare autoimmune dusease. I have two children myself and I feel like I can't be a good mother with all im going through...furthermore, I dont want to make them sick as strongyloides are very catchy. My son started to have lil cuts showing up on his hands this is so scary! And I can't really get help from drs. Now the one who initially treated me told me I might need to be in a hospital to receive more treatment. He referred me to 2 hospitals who did little to follow up on his referral and dismissed my symptoms. So now here I am in August.... my nightmare has gone on almost a full year and I still dont have help for me or my family. I am dosing myself according to the icu protocol on this page. I notice less movement when taking ivermectin but then they pick back up again? Luckily for me my husband does believe I have parasites, maybe because the cuts that keep showing up look exactly the same all over? Maybe because he's seen the movement under my skin with his own eyes? I dont know but Im lucky he believes me and helps me with the protocol. But he does get very frustrated with me being down all the time. Its hard when you just want your life to go back to normal...when you just want to be there for your children like normal without this huge fear that you could make them sick as well. I dont have all the answers, I do have very dark days, you arent alone if that helps? Also, several people have said that humaworm caused their infections to disseminate that sounds like what happened to you? Try A protocol? They really seem to be the mlst helpful. Stat in touch maybe we Mamas van help support each other?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.221 sec, (2)