CureZone   Log On   Join
Think Happy Thoughts..Healthy..

littleone377 Views: 889
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 226,899

Think Happy Thoughts..Healthy..

Yo-Yo eating is NOT good for anyone.. Your trying to get passed the third day.. this is what you need to consider..
1 reading as much information as you can.. Copy and put in restroom at home..Since you will be there off and on..
2 the shakes and heabal teas will keep down the headaces and also the bulk of the shakes will give you a full feeling.(follow directions on this.. lots of water)
3 Don't set you selfup...ONE DAY at a time...
4 keep busy..
I find myself as even now going into my third week here..Thought of Focusing on oneself..and knowing as each day passes.. you become lighter, clear mind and body..
Remember this is a Master-Cleanse is NOT a Diet.. It to me is a jump start to get the body clean, and be able to start with new thoughts of what to put in our bodies...Think Healthy Thought.. and you won't fail..
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Yo-Yo eating is NOT good for anyone.. Your trying to get passed the third day.. this is what you need to consider..
1 reading as much information as you can.. Copy and put in restroom at home..Since you will be there off and on..
2 the shakes and heabal teas will keep down the headaces and also the bulk of the shakes will give you a full feeling.(follow directions on this.. lots of water)
3 Don't set you selfup...ONE DAY at a time...
4 keep busy..
I find myself as even now going into my third week here..Thought of Focusing on oneself..and knowing as each day passes.. you become lighter, clear mind and body..
Remember this is a Master-Cleanse is NOT a Diet.. It to me is a jump start to get the body clean, and be able to start with new thoughts of what to put in our bodies...Think Healthy Thought.. and you won't fail..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)