CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depressed and At a Loss

mattk3 Views: 1,700
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,269,040

Re: Depressed and At a Loss

I have cleared so many parasites, I did not believe it was possible to have that many. I am in the final stages of taking them out.

I started thinking SIBO, SIVO, Fungal infection. I was way off, but I killed several things that did not belong in the intestine.

When I took that first dose of Invermectin and all my problems stopped for 18 hours, I knew what I had. just not how to kill them.

It was not easy, until I identified the bad boy(s) that were at the center of the problem.

Round worms are difficult to get rid of.

I started by flushing the GI trac with Reeses pinX and Invermectin. I vomited for 3 weeks, even taking drops of the Pinx. I was infested.

I moved on to sweeping out Flukes, Skitzos, and Tapeworms with Praziquantel.

I started Albendazole, Deoxy, Flagyl, these were a bust.

I moved on to Boldo, Epazote, to hard to get traction.

I then balanced the GI trac with minerals, metals, algae, and a mix of natural and pharma.

Ultimately Zinc Sulfate, Alinia, Piperazine, Diethylcarbamazine citrate, Invermectin took them out.

Dr Clark said it best when she said you need to attack the eggs, larvae, cysts, and worms all at the same time to be successful.

I tried the naturals, but once they have spread, it is too late, you need sledge hammer to get rid of them.

And during the process you have to keep the kidneys flushed (KGP), liver flushed (Magnesium Sulfate), and vitamin status, antioxidant, and body process loops in check.

It is a bit of a chore, but once you get everything done in order, rotate the meds, get the right dosing, and a daily routine, you can wipe out systemic infections in a couple of months, I did.

Even when the systemic infection is gone, eggs, and cysts remain for a couple of years. Moping these up completes the fun.

Matt

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)