CureZone   Log On   Join
Im on Day 5, My experience diary so far

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
lauphoto Views: 810
Published: 16 years ago

Im on Day 5, My experience diary so far

Day 1 Friday Jan 7, 2005

Well day one is almost over. Im going to have my tea and go to bed. Im hungry and think about food a lot. My goal is for 10 days. They say to do it up to 40 days.

Wow, at this point, that seems crazy. Finished my tea, mixed some maple syrup in it for sweetness. Dont feel that hungry. I drank about 5 16oz servings of the "lemonade".

Day 2 Saturday Jan 8, 2005

Woke at 8am. It took me 25 minutes to drink all of the salt water. Getting occassional chills in my body. I think this whole excercise is going to be a mental one. Not giving into the body. Well its 9:05 am and Im already out of the bathroom. A small amount of stool and lots and lots of "butt pee". You definately need to think about how to schedule your time in the morning.
9:20am- Back in, more "butt pee".Had 5 bottles of lemonaid, 1 bottle water, and Im about to have the tea. Today was actually easier than yesterday. I had to cater tonight which was a bit tough since I had to pass trays of food all night. And it happend, I pooped myself, well wet myself actually. They were right, if you think its probably gas, it isnt. Not fun!, Small liquid movement in the evening.

Day 3 Sunday Jan 9, 2005

Woke at 11. Took only 10 minutes to drink salt flush. I first had small diahrea before drinking. 11:35 just liquid, 12:25 again, more liquid butt pee. Its 9pm. I only had 4 glasses so far. I made the mistake of going to the movies and not peeing before hand. I couldnt wait for the movie to end. Im doing OK, but I really miss the pleasure that food brings. The taste, the satisfaction of chewing. I was really lightheaded also today as I got up from bending down. Almost blacked out. But I didnt drink as much as I should have by that time. Id like to do this a minimum of 10 days. Ill see how much longer I can do after that.

Day 4 Monday, Jan 10, 2005

Woke up late. Alarm didnt go off. Didnt want to risk saltwater flush for I had a photoshoot in the morning. I had a small diahrea type movement at noon. I think I only had 5 drinks today. I worked and I just got back. I feel really lousy now. Heart beating faster. Head feels funny. Im having my tea and going to bed. Its only 80 beats per minute. I think thats normal. I ran out of drink at work.

Day 5 Tuesday Jan 11, 2005

Woke up not feeling that great. Went to bathroom, little diahrea, then had mild pain in butt area, like I pulled a muscle or something. Went back to bed. Woke up again, ok, Had a dream that I woke up blind as one of the side effects and that my apartment was haunted with poltegeists. Werid. 12:10 took salt water , 15 minutes to drink, I counted about 190 sips. 12:55-1:15 in bathroom. Had 6 16 oz servings of lemonaid. One more and then tea before bed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.768 sec, (2)