CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trapper...AKA Jim Stone(r)...AKA Annus Heikila is bit buy a dog in Mexico.

Mike1953 Views: 487
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,268,034

Re: Trapper...AKA Jim Stone(r)...AKA Annus Heikila is bit buy a dog in Mexico.

What do we want? What do we need? What do we already have?
We have a short time, time to suffer or time to realize the love already surrounding us and feel just that in spite of the pain?

One becomes whatever one focuses on be it pain or love. It is difficult to focus when you are already in pain and your focus easily becomes stuck on where you are at here and now.

I think it is in the agenda of population control to create as much pain as possible in the population through food, medicine, water, air and war that people lose the capacity for love as they are just trying to survive and compete. Most of western population is already declining as people are in fear of raising children in this environment.

Save THEIR earth by eliminating us useless eaters?

There is no scarcity, it is purposeful control by withholding resources and adulterating the limited supply available.

We have much suffering ahead but the time is short and all accounts will be squarely settled in the end. I hope you see the value of your beautiful mind, this is what I see in you, this is what the world needs from you, it is your gift to share, that is love.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)