MMS is sodium chlorite, mix is simply 1 drop of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (sodium chlrite) and 1 drop of citric acid . BEST to use a SHOT glass to mix them as its such a small amount , like a tear drop.
You will know the chemical is reacting ok as it changes to a orrange yellow urine type color in 20 seconds and smells like a type of chlorine , it has now turned to chlorine dioxide .
then mix that yellow contents with a glass of water and drink it (size of water does not matter it is just to your taste but best to use pure water or filtered water if possible ) . if you do not like the taste then do NOT mix it with any juices that you have not been made yourself . best to make yourself up some juice from your own fruits with some blender or juicer . The reason is that most all juices from shops are mixed with Anti oxidant called Vit C or ascorbic acid , this VIT C neutralized chlorine dioxide effect in its tracks . It can be used to your advantage If you happen to over dose of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement by taking too much then a 1000 mg Vit C tablet with stop the effects in its track so well worth knowing that about VIT C .
Most people will not be affected by 1 drop of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement but 3 drops and above can give you some vomiting if very sensitive (meaning 3 drops mixed with 3 drops of citric acid and wait 20 seconds then mix with water ) so if you do get a bit all just down 1000 mg of vit C . MMS effects will be halted.