CureZone   Log On   Join
What kind of parasite?
reri17 Views: 2,544
Published: 7 years ago

What kind of parasite?

What types of parasites can invade tissues, causing muscle thumping sensations... and also continue to multiply leaving small little papercut erruptions when they come from the skin? I've been on the strongyloides protocol, with little results...results though. The movements definitely slow, and there isnt as much of a reaction/movement when I e a t. Also I get lil paper cuts over my hands and different parts of my body...I never actually see anything come out. The ones that thump around in my body must be pretty big though. Im assuming the papercuts are newly hatched larva? I want to continue the protocol...but I also want to be sure that I am treating the correct parasite. So any input on the type of parasite that could burrow in tissues, continue to hatch new larvae, and leave papercuts on the skin??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

0.875 sec, (1)