CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm Experience

Views: 1,446
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,267,647

Re: Humaworm Experience

You are absolutely right. I'm just asserting my anger and frustration on this so called "Infectious Disease Doctor" and Derm when I should let it go and just forgive. I just feel so wronged and hurt.

i didn't expect this kind of treatment with people who have legit physical symptoms and actually ill. It's not like we are self inflicting ourselves or want to be sick. We just want to be treated appropriately with respect as human beings. To just a slap of the scarlet DOP and bill our insurance afterwards without a thought of consequence for misdiagnosis? Idk how these types of "respectable" doctors can sleep at night making quick diagnosis in 10 mins and fast to break out the script pad without even looking at you to send you off your merry way.

This is my first hand at seeing when people become doctors for ALL the WRONG reasons and #1 money.Very disturbing and harsh reality. I hardly get sick to have witnessed these kinds of things.

I plan on reviewing him truthfully and just blasting him and his "reputation." Absolutely appalling these people took oaths to care for people. WIshful thinking he would actually have some recourse for his actions. I was looking at my online test results and just saw his brief notes on me: paranoid parasitis. Hmmm...

I don't plan on going back to him like EVER. I just want to save someone the time, money, and energy to avoid him at all costs. I hope to save someone the heart wrenching experience and expose his true character/ little integrity he has. I couldnt live with myself NOT warning people about these POS Drs

Then maybe I can think about letting this go and forgive and forget this. It just caught me off completely off guard that parasites is such an ordeal and most of medical community treating patients this way when there were a few mentally ill people that caused this kind of uproar/ influence. I do not think they should be able to get away with it. /End Rant sorry :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.141 sec, (1)