CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Humaworm Experience

Views: 1,493
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,267,155

Re: Humaworm Experience

My GI acted really strange after a sonogram of my liver. Just like your Dr did. I was so sick and became really distraught. wanted to just smack her actually. It took a lot for me to compose myself. I never saw the video of my sono.... it was strangely deactivated. God only knows what they saw. The last physical done by my Primary Care made me feel like I'd was put thru a car wash. So I dont care what their test say.

I just view many of them as stupid idiots. At least that's how they are starting to act. One has to take control of their own healthcare these days and be in the driver seat. As far as I am concern Doctors don't do Parasites. Mention parasites and they turn white and run for cover. You may get help from specific labs mentioned on here though. Or be lucky enough to bump into a real doctor.

As for the heart racing. I experience that before I knew of parasite infection. Specifically when I took 2 charcoal capsule and my heart pounded for about half hr. Had no clue. When I actually started going after them with coffee enema etc, my heart went up around 200. I went to emergency room.... actually crawled to the door. My heart immediately went back to normal. It was quite suspicious. i wonder if it was actually my heart that was pounding or something else. It stopped so abruptly as if nothing as happened. How strange. Anyway the doctors kept me just long enough to collect their usual funds and started ignoring any of my further complaints. They wanted to hear nothing of parasites etc, etc. Even though my blood test was showing immune system failure and other things.... The patient next to me was complaining about bugbites and lyme. Next time I will remember to do the same. Perhaps I would get a little further.

Hulda Clark said parasites are behind many disease, even heart disease. They can get into the heart and mess up the heart valves. Screwing with the heart beat.... ok ...This causes the heart to pump harder leading one to have enlarged heart. Later down the road you have congested heart failure if left uncured.... The doctors may never suspect that they need to get the damg worms out your heart and your body, but instead give you meds, surgery, pacer until you just kick the bucket. Sorry to be so bleak... afterall these dang worms are affecting my ////...right now .....but you can do your own research.... on this.

Ivermectin attack worms in lung and heart.. so vets use it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (2)