CureZone   Log On   Join
Humaworm Experience

meli083 Views: 1,691
Published: 6 years ago

Humaworm Experience

I was planning on posting at the end of my Humaworm parasite Cleanse but it's just been so bizarre I really want to vent. I've been suffering from heart pounding/palpitations, chest pain and constipation for 3 months now. Over ten thousand dollars of "conventional" medicine and I still wasn't diagnosed. It was just anxiety according to many MDs. Thankfully this forum opened my eyes to the issues parasites can cause.

As soon as I started cleansing I felt better but it's still a daily struggle with die-off symptoms.

Days 1 to 3 - More severe chest pains than usual, heart pounding mostly died down, bowel movements seem easier.

Day 4 - Chest pains mostly subsided but my heart rate is much quicker. Jumped up from 60 to 75. Seemed to increase at night.

Days 5 to 9- Same as above, except I woke up 4 am with my heart rate at 120 bpm and pounding badly! This lasted about 30 seconds. Random chest pains.

Days 10 & 11 - Random chest pains. I woke up early morning again but my heart rate wasn't as fast and wasn't pounding as bad.

I'm at Day 12 now. I suddenly got EXTREMELY angry and depressed today. Another die off symptom? Throughout this whole time I still had heart pounding but it was much less. I am hoping this goes away when I'm done with the cleanse. That is my most worrisome symptom. I've also been a little constipated and have seen white strings and yellow seeds in my stool. I will update soon.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.969 sec, (1)