CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help identify this parasite ????be what

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
jillellen Views: 54,096
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,169,131

Re: Help identify this parasite ????be what

A. I am with you 100percent. I would have ended my life if I didn't have a daughter that is a=the reason I go on and a wonderful husband. After living with this for months now, I am atmy wits end with no onow beleives me and I am losing everything including my mind. I see black specs everywhere and with moisture, twig like formations and white granules. They are in all of my clothes, in my car, leather bag, couches and even at my moms and my mother in laws house now. I have itching in my hair (which is now falling out) , burning in my feet, head,nose, eyes amd worst of all my vagina and my anus. FUn Fun. Things are coming out of my skin that resemble blackspecs and I see things jumping on me and my sheets and towels and bags move toward me and each other. I know its nutty but I also know I am not seeing things. I have recorded this and replayed it again and again in hopes that someone, anyone will understand and the response is always that I am nuts. My doctor called child protective services on me and the police have come by my house three times in the past month to check on my daughter. I had Orkin and Clark exterminators laugh at me and tell me it is not possible. It is getting worse and I am scared my daughter will catch this. eating out in restaurants, vet bills, cleaning supplies, clothes and doctors and lost my job. My poor dog has it and I think he is dying from since he is not eating at all has horrible sores with black bumpy scabs all over. He wont sleep and is constnatly scratching and wimpering. Ive spend already over a thousand dollars on vet bills, cleaning supplies and doctors. I don't know what to do. I am so scared to all hell that my daughter will catch this affliction. I honestly feel like taking my life right now. jill

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.230 sec, (1)