CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Itchy skin with no rash, Crawling and Biting Sensations

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Ritchie55 Views: 89,383
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,846,998

Re: Itchy skin with no rash, Crawling and Biting Sensations

I noticed you cite an "extremely stress-full period of time" you endured. This sounds to me that your nervous system has been compromised. I myself suffered a nervous breakdown due to extreme stress at work, however leading up to that period in my life I suffered longtime with horrific IBS type symptoms and general toxicity. The tingling/biting under the skin sensation is your nervous system. I suffered this, it was so bad at one stage that I would be awaken around 3am in the morning with a sensation of something in my blood crawling from my feet and working up to the top of my head, including in the balls of my eyes. It was pretty horrific. A Dr in Kinesiology resolved that particular issue with various supplements. However, the bigger picture is that you are experiencing some kind of bigger health imbalance. Unfortunately I won't even attempt to suggest what is the root cause. Diet, lifestyle and emotional issues need to be addressed. A visit to a functional medicine practitioner, doctor in kinesiology or undergoing Biofeedback testing would be worth pursuing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)