CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nose bleed again. Last 3 months

stevensrd1 Views: 412
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,035,618

Re: Nose bleed again. Last 3 months

One possible cure to nose bleeds, at least for me anyway went like this. I was having them for a few years, they were getting worse to the point I could not even touch my nose least my right nostril start bleeding, and happening about every day or so. Then I found out the cause, I was using a fan at night. and if the fan is anywhere below your head then it blows up the nose and dries out the tiny micro veins there. Come morning they would be so dry they would crack and bleed. I had no idea a fan would do this since you cant really even feel air going up the nose from a fan. So move the fan above the head if you use one at night. And apply Vaseline to the inside of the nostril everywhere for a complete thin coat, and the veins will stay moist and heal in a few days. Be sure to use the Vaseline a few times every day for a few days to give it time to heal. It may still bleed a little but this should pass. Be careful putting the vaseline coating in the nostril given the veins are already weak or cracked there. And that's what worked for me, and yes I still use the vaseline and a fan, but no bleeding now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)