CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 4: Am I actually detoxing?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crows Lugols Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWSLugols Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
ramiske Views: 610
Published: 16 years ago

Day 4: Am I actually detoxing?

The first 3 days, I had a headache, slight nausea and dizzyness, fatigue, and was very hungry. My sinuses have doing a lot of draining too. Overall, I thought I'd feel much worse. I've been following the directions exactly, and have not had a bite to eat in 4 days. I reduced the syrup a bit (too sweet), and increased the cayenne pepper. Plus I've been drinking an extra 2 liters of water each day. Doing lax tea and Swf. BMs are about 5/day, although mostly liquid.

Today is day 4 and I feel pretty much normal, and still having occasional hunger (although I've found if I drink the lemonade really fast it fills me up better).

I thought I would be feeling much more detox symptoms that I've read about...especially considering I'm a meat eater, I've been on prescription/otc meds for years, and been drinking a lot of caffeine/alcohol in the last few months.

My tongue is just a little coated.....am I actually detoxing?

Any advice much appreciated!
_Original_Message_ﰩ

The first 3 days, I had a headache, slight nausea and dizzyness, fatigue, and was very hungry. My sinuses have doing a lot of draining too. Overall, I thought I'd feel much worse. I've been following the directions exactly, and have not had a bite to eat in 4 days. I reduced the syrup a bit (too sweet), and increased the cayenne pepper. Plus I've been drinking an extra 2 liters of water each day. Doing lax tea and Swf. BMs are about 5/day, although mostly liquid.

Today is day 4 and I feel pretty much normal, and still having occasional hunger (although I've found if I drink the lemonade really fast it fills me up better).

I thought I would be feeling much more detox symptoms that I've read about...especially considering I'm a meat eater, I've been on prescription/otc meds for years, and been drinking a lot the last few months.

My tongue is just a little coated.....am I actually detoxing?

Any advice much appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)