CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: killing me softly...

dawn234 Views: 3,047
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 22,640

Re: killing me softly...

I have had it since I was a teenager around 15. I always was somewhat proned to Depression I think. My mom was sick with cancer for 8 years and died when I was 15 and I think it has deeply affected me. Also, I took a lot of Antibiotics and always got sick as a child and teenager, so I think candida could be playing a role here. At the age of 14 I took accutane and this has been known to cause Depression and suicide in people. I think some of the things I have done have helped but I have so much farther to go I know. I feel more involved in life around me more but now I seem to get agitated a lot and just generally don't feel very happy. The difference now is that I want to be happy and before I felt incredibly apathetic. It is hard for me to feel that I really will be very happy again, though. I am trying to change this thinking pattern. I am just trying my best to take really really good care of my body. Sometimes it is so hard to know what to do and where to invest my money into my health. That is one reason for the juice fast. It is affordable and I actually spend less money while on it. If I don't feel a major difference after my ten days then I am considering seeing a nutritionalist, which is going to be expensive. I have noticed that while on the juice fast my hair is healthier than it has been in years. I also started going to a sauna though, so it could be due to this as well.

Anyways, thank you for letting me know what has helped you. How do you give yourself injections? Ouch. I will look into some of your suggestions. Have you tried any cleanses?

I just really need things to change. I feel like I have been living in hell. Literally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.532 sec, (1)