CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Who has had the cavitation surgery?

Fondues Views: 6,222
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,171,859

Re: Who has had the cavitation surgery?

It was a long journey, but I feel better.

I forgot to mention, is that most biological dentist us centrifuge at the time of surgery this is revolutionary! This decreases the pain after surgery to almost none. This of course depends on how severe and how deep the infection is to begin with. But I had no pain after wards due t the centrifuge technique.

A few Vitamin C IV's before and after surgery was recommended. This keeps the infection that is being released from the surgery to not settle elsewhere in the body or go for your heart. I also was on long term ozone IV's to kill any other sort of lurking dental or hidden infections. Regular MD might do a Antibiotic IV or PICC line to get the body saturated with weekly Antibiotics IV this may go one for six months.

Last comment the biological dentist mentioned, that this wisdom teeth extraction should not cause any swelling, the swelling is due to infection being left behind that the body is reacting to. I assume there will always be slight swelling when a tooth is extracted. If I had child that was going to have this done would seriously consider a few vitamin C IV's before and after procedure and be sure they see an expert. An interesting to note is my dentist said, he never had his wisdom teeth taken out and not everyone needs it, unless it is crowding the other teeth or there are other complications. When I was younger for some crazy reason I just assumed everyone needed their wisdom teeth out.

My ND ordered weekly ozone shots for eight weeks to try to knock out a dental infection that was starting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)