CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Managing rapid weight gain with chronic adrenal fatigue?

sd2345 Views: 688
Published: 3 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,262,426

Re: Managing rapid weight gain with chronic adrenal fatigue?

I'm sorry someone else is going through this. No offense to other sufferers, but to have havoc in your body, AND look obese while starving, really sucks more than being sick and looking ok.

I had a silent gut infection that I treated with herbs and oils as well. It was part of the healing for me.

You can search here on curezone, or just google search it Vitamin C Flush.

Also, search here for a user named shotsee. He was always talking about it.

Basically you take (preferably in powder form) vitamin C in doses every 45-60 min until you have watery stools, then back up to just under this happening. That is what they call the therapeutic dose. I only did it a couple of days, then reduced down using tablets, and now I am back to 1000-2000 mg daily. Although tomorrow I will do another mega dose day. I got to between 18000-23000 mg when I did it.

Lowering the cortisol is the key to the water weight loss for me. Taking Xanax or having a drink helped a lot at times. They say alcohol is bad for adrenals, but for me it was life saving. Cortisol down, anxiety greatly reduced, and I have no withdraws from either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)