CureZone   Log On   Join
Birth Control, Depression and MC - Advice?

Views: 939
Published: 15 years ago

Birth Control, Depression and MC - Advice?

Hi,

I managed to get through 3 days of The Master Cleanse early last year, but stopped due to the severe Depression and food cravings I was experiencing. I have been dealing with Depression for nearly the past 10 years, and have been on numerous different anti-depressants in that time -- none of which did ANY good (and DID do some bad) I might add. Anyway, I finally ditched the doctors, and after a ton of research on the web, I diagnosed myself as having a hormonal imbalance. So, I started taking birth control pills this past summer. I have never felt more emotionally and mentally stable, my nearly-uncontrollable food cravings are gone, and I've lost 10 pounds. But, I still don't feel quite right physically, which is why I'd like to do this fast again. So my question is, should I quit taking the birth control while doing this cleanse? Will it still do good if I continue to take them? I'd like to go much longer this time. I'm just not sure if doing this cleanse would eliminate the need for taking the pills? It would be great if it did, but horrible if it didn't... I used to fight suicidal thoughts and severe mood swings every single month before I started the pill.
Any advice or thoughts on what I should do would be greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.305 sec, (1)